What We Believe
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe that the Bible is God's Word. II Tim. 3:14-17
- We believe in being saved and being filled with the Holy Ghost. Romans 10:9; Acts 1:8
- We believe in the Water Baptism. Matt. 28:18-19
- We believe Marriage is of God between one man and one woman Heb. 13:4
- We believe Prayer is essential Luke 18:1
- We believe in Fasting. John 3:5
- Abortion - We believe preplanned abortion is taking the life of another human being; this is premeditated murder. The Bible says, "Thou shalt not kill". Once conception takes place another life has begun, therefore, to have an abortion would mean to take a life. If the abortion is a matter of a life or death situation involving the life of the mother, then it will be a decision made between the mother, husband, and/or Doctor.
- We believe in the Nine Spiritual Gifts I Cor. 12:4-11
- We believe in the Five Fold Ministry Eph 4:11-13
- We believe in the forgiveness of sin, Resurrection of the body, Life everlasting and the Rapture of the Church.
- We believe the church must have standards and be disciplined. Ps.19:7-9
- The disciplinary actions for sins committed will be taken from the Word of God such as adultery and fornication; and will be dealt with by the pastor as the Spirit of God leads.
- We believe in the Virgin birth of Jesus; and Jesus was in the flesh on
earth. Luke 1:26-35
- We believe in Tithes and Offerings (1/10 of gross earnings) Mal.3:8-10